- Respected and in-demand consultant to government and corporate leaders
- Oversaw all FranklinCovey director operations in North America, UK, Japan, and Australia.
- Oversaw operations of U.S. Government group
- Co-Author of three top business books
Travels from Salt Lake City, Utah
Contact Forte Speakers for keynote and workshop fees
Shawn has over three decades of experience in leadership and management, sales and marketing, program development, and consulting services. His deep knowledge and robust experience inspire others to become leaders through personal effectiveness and execution.
Moon serves as FranklinCovey’s Executive Vice President, Strategic Markets where he has responsibility for all of FranklinCovey’s director operations, including the company’s North American operations, UK, Japan, Australia offices, as well as the U.S. Government Services group. He has also led the company’s Execution, Speed of Trust, Customer Loyalty, and Sales Performance Practices. He is the author or co-author of several books, including The Ultimate Competitive Advantage, Talent Unleashed, Building a Winning Culture in Government, and Fierce Loyalty.
Video of Shawn Moon speaking:
Shawn Keynotes on the following topics:
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Building a Winning Culture in Government
- Specific titles are customized to your organization, meeting theme, and needs